Wednesday, February 13, 2008

SNOW SNOW & MORE SNOW...

Okay, so we are having all kinds of weather and it has all fallen on Tuesdays. So, two weeks ago we had tornados then last week we had more tornados and this week we have had winter storm advisories all beginning on Tuesday!! So we have had snow, ice and cold temps!! I just hope things clear out by Friday because I have bunco with my girls and I can't miss out on that!! And on another note, I FINALLY started my packing list. Thanks to my bud Stephe! She hooked me up with a place to get started and I worked on it for two hours last night. It has really made me excited and scared. Excited to get Izabella, scared about that flight since I'm not so fond of flying!! But I think getting Izabella will far outshine my fear of flying!!



No comments: